I just got back from a week of Peace Corps training and tomorrow I’m off to Zanzibar tomorrow for another week. Some exciting opportunities came up during training, so after Zanzibar I may finally find a way to do more in the evenings than make classroom worksheets and update my floppy disk! I hope to return with photos.
Contact Paul Blair
- Bibang Elninga on Two men: one mission?Hey there,I'm from Chad (Tchad) republic and as a college student in late 80s and early 90s, I had a couple of PCV teachers, among others Paul Jurczack who also happened to be my thesis advisor. If it... »
- Be thankful its just strep. It can be a little troublesome, but it is easily curable. I bet it would have been gone in less than a week's time. Its how you prevent it from happening again that matters... »
- Kamang? on Kenyan Phone TricksHello T.K. There's no call for you to get rude and abusive here on this particular forum. Paul has been exceedingly helpful to all of us. Let us try to keep the discussion civil so that we can all ben... »
- I don't think I would have been okay cohabiting with this...nor with the contents of whatever is in that egg sac. »
- Hey dude,I'm an ICT+Maths ed PCV in Tz and just downloaded this thing; super excited to see how my kids respond to it. Hopefully it'll be a hit and maybe my peers in country at other sites running OLD... »
- Hi Paul, Great blog! I'm actually leaving for Kenya May 30th and it's good to have a blog to reference for my many questions. I'm more than excited to start my journey. How is it being back? Has it be... »
- evroza on Kenyan Phone Trickspaul, most of what you've highlighted is true but please try updating your information if u still, in kenya. I'm a kenyan and I'd be of help with any inquiries. Truth is Safaricom is still the only IS... »
- Oh, oh - typed this twice »
- Paul Your reflections have caused me to feel more assured that your experience there was mostly positive. If I could only pass along one thing it's this: follow your passions - if you're not passion... »
- Paul- i finally read your final blog tonight after being a little down over the fact that I miss my young-uns in Cali. Your final reflections caused me to feel more assured that the outcome was a pos... »
airport babies cards Christmas computers COS Creative Arts DOS Eating things right after they die exams Fort Jesus FUZOMA games health infection Internet KCPE ksl laptop library Linux Mombasa Obama party Phone photos research Sick solar spiders strategy strike sunburn sustainability swear-in teaching Test travel vacation video volunteer walking water damage wildlife woodshop
Views expressed on this site are exclusively those of Paul Blair. They are not necessarily those of the Peace Corps, the US or Kenyan governments or peoples, and should not be inferred as such.